Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Keeping faith...

I have decided not to post blogs on weekends as this time is mainly focused on family. I am sorry for not blogging yesterday though. It was a busy day.

These last couple of weeks have really been hard on our family. Within weeks, both of our toddlers (I still can't believe my baby is now a toddler!!) have not felt their best. It's been sleepless nights, crocodile tears, and snuggles all around. It's times like these that I tend to get down but God whispers in my ear that He is by my side always. It's in these times that the devil does his best to bring us down. The enemy uses our weaknesses to try to separate us from God's presence. I know I did my fair share of grumbling these last few weeks instead of being thankful for ALL the wonderful things that were going right.

I know that colds and flus are going around like crazy. I pray that it passes your family but if it does make it's ugly appearance, turn to the Almighty for strength. Know that this too will pass. God is the ultimate physician and He can bring you through this.

As this month comes to an ending and plans for next month start forming, I pray that health returns to our home as we have many things planned in our near future.

I pray that God's presence shines brightest in your life!!

God bless,
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment