Monday, January 28, 2013

Just one of those days...

I'm just having one of those days where everything seems to be falling into place!! It's truly has been an awesome day.

Last night, Emily slept in her own crib in her own room for the first time ever, so I got amazing sleep. When I ventured downstairs this morning, I stumbled upon the pleasant surprise of all of our laundry being done. My husband is the BEST!!!! The kids had great attitudes all morning. We found a front row parking spot at the grocery store, where the littles behaved wonderfully. I went to make a call to sign Aiden up for an afternoon class, when I was informed that my wonderful husband, who did all of the laundry, also stopped by their office, talked to the Instructor, set it all up, and brought home the brochure!! I was able to complete all of my chores. OH...to top it all off my mother-in-law made lasagna from scratch and sent home an extra batch ready to be placed in our oven. I am one lucky lady :)

I hope your day was just as wonderful and your night is even better!!

God bless,
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment