Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Needing to make a better "mommy plan"..

Alot of people think that being a stay-at-home mom is easy. It's not. It's hard work. There is no start time, no end to my shift. I do alot each day although my house doesn't always look like it. I have to make a budget and stick to it!! I have children, animals, and a husband to tend to, meals to plan, chores to do. I'm not the best at accomplishing it all without being totally overwhelmed at times. I know I need help....

I like to feel in control, but lately I've felt like my life is utter chaos at times. I start out with a great attitude but by day's end, I get overwhelmed and exhausted at times. I have become tired of living this way. I don't want to just go day to day. I want to succeed.

My theme for 2013 has been "let go and let God". I need to learn to let go of the plans I have for my life and go with whatever it is that God has planned for me.

God says that woman are to be "keepers of the home" so I know this is where I am meant to be, it's just hard at times. My friendships are strong but I don't see my friends as much now that our family is so busy.

I love my children and wouldn't want to be anywhere else but hete at home with them each day. This isn't meant to be a post to complain but a post where moms can help other moms to manage their days more efficiently and effectively.

How do my fellow sahm's deal with everything without getting exhausted?

I know most of you say "find a babysitter and get out more". That sounds nice but I don't feel that is what God wants for our family. I don't want to leave my kids with others, I just want to learn to manage my day with more ease than I do now.

Please leave helpful tips/comments that have worked for you and your family!!


No comments:

Post a Comment