Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Emily

A year ago today, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl after 54 hours of labor.

Emily is such a blessing to our family. She is funny and sweet. She can melt your heart with her smile. She's a snuggle-bug to the core. She loves her babies and snuggles them and us. We are truly blessed by the Lord.

Today, I have decided that I am taking a few "mommy tips" and putting them to use. I am getting up on my terms. I usually get up when one of the kids wakes up or when Derek's getting ready to leave. Not today, I am getting up and seizing the day. I have a list (lol) and goals. Today, with God's mercy and help, I will make today the best day the kids and I have had....EVER!!

I'm going to have patience in every word that flows from my mouth. I know with focus and prayer, I can thrive and do all my chores, clean, and raise happy children all in the same day!!!

TODAY, I CHOOSE TO MAKE THE MOST OF MY DAY.

Emily can't have anything with dairy or red dye 40 in it, as she is severely allergic to both, so I am making her dairy-free blueberry muffins to snack on later instead of cake.

I hope you all have a blessed day!!

God bless,
Kristina



No comments:

Post a Comment