Tuesday, June 25, 2013

8 weeks

Pregnancy update...

Sorry I've been absent this past week. 

I've had a hard time with morning sickness. Some days, it lasts longer than just in the morning. I've been struggling lately to get everything done. If I'm not sick, I'm tired. Fatigue as made its presence known as well. 

I feel very blessed to have help. Derek has been picking up my slack. He comes home after work and does my chores or cooks dinner. This has happened a few times this past week. I've also had help from my sister, my in-laws, my friends and my church family. God is so good to me!!

I'm praying that my trend of 5+ months of being sick while pregnant stops here.

I am working on future blog posts just in case I do have another week like this past one. I want to have blogs already written and available to post. I'm also talking with friends about guest posting. 

Thank you for your prayers,
Kristina 

No comments:

Post a Comment