Monday, July 22, 2013

Almost 12 weeks...

Today, we had our first appointment with our midwife. It always becomes a little "more real" after we hear our baby's heartbeat for the first time!! It's such an amazing moment each and every time. 

I'm grateful that we found an amazing midwife, who is more like family than a care provider. Pam is a beautiful, Christian woman who is such a supportive sister in Christ. She's been through 2 pregnancies/births with us and she gets to watch those children grow as she helps us bring another baby into this world. God has truly blessed our family by bringing Pam into our lives! 

I continue to thank you for your kind words of encouragement and support. I'm hoping to return to blogging more frequently VERY soon!!
 
Have a wonderful week!! 

God bless,
Kristina 

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!! I know it's hard being "the only one" not on FB, but I know the Lord will bless your obedience to His leading!

    I just popped over from Raising Arrows. :)

    ReplyDelete