Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving...

Yesterday was so busy. We started it by waking up earlier than normal. Aiden had a bit of a rough night that night and was up early. We decided (not one of our best decisions) to go stock up on some groceries while stuff was on sale. So we packed up, picked up Madison, and went to Swanson's, Top Foods, and Safeway getting the items that were on sale at each store. I really wish we hadn't..3 stores and 3 hours later, Derek and I were a little stressed. Safeway was the craziest. We could barely move in there let alone shop. When we got home I was all excited to make pumpkin cheesecake. I have been craving cheesecake for a few weeks now and so my pumpkins bars turned into a cheesecake. I was gathering all the ingredients on the counter when I realized I don't have the appropriate pan for making cheesecake...
 OH NO!!!

We played with the kids for a while and then went out the my in-laws for a pre-Thanksgiving dinner. We got home super late but my in-laws had the pan I needed to make my cheesecake.

So today, I'm going to get ready, make my cheesecake (fingers crossed it turns out), pack up, head to my families, then back to my in-laws.

WOW..so busy. I'm going to sleep great tonight. Actually probably not, the bigger Emily gets the harder it gets for me to sleep. Plus Aiden is getting his back molars so he has been waking up at night multiple times. When I do actually find a position I can sleep in I hear movement then his cute little voice looking for comfort. I think it's the Lord's way of telling me not to get too used to sleeping good since Emily will be here in less than 3 months anyway.

Sleep, it's overrated anyway :)

I hope that everyone has a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving today.

Give thanks for Jesus, our Lord and Savior who died on the cross for us.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment