Monday, June 3, 2013

An announcement...

My husband and I are pleased to announce that we are having another baby. We just found out and are so excited to share the news of God's blessing with you.

I don't mind sharing with you so soon after just finding out. I used to be superstitious. I didn't want too many people to know until I had reached my 2nd trimester. But God has taught me that His will be done!! He has a plan for this baby already just as He has plans for our other 4, and when or whether I post it online won't change what God has in store for us. 

With that being said, we are super excited. We decided to let God have control in our family planning a while ago (Click here to read that post

Our biggest gap between children is 4 1/2 years apart, our closest gap is 14 1/2 months apart. We are due sometime around Emily's 2nd birthday (give or take a few weeks). 

With that being said, I am going to still do Modest Girl/Unmodest World posts on Mondays (skipping today as I've been exhausted this week). I'll continue posting modest, regular outfits until I can no longer fit into my regular clothes. When that hapoens (which seems to be earlier and earlier with each baby), I'll start posting modest, maternity outfits. 

I'm also going to be posting weekly pregnancy updates starting in the next few weeks. It will be like my online journal on how I'm feeling as well as posting belly pictures :) 

Our family thanks you for your love and support!! We appreciate you prayers and kind words of encouragement ❤ 

"Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him. Children born to a young man are like arrows in a warrior’s hands. How joyful is the man whose quiver is full of them! He will not be put to shame when he confronts his accusers at the city gates." 
(Psalms 127:3-5 NLT)

Your sister in Christ,
Kristina 



No comments:

Post a Comment