Thursday, June 13, 2013

Pregnancy post

6 weeks ~
I have been feeling extra tired this pregnancy. I tend to get nausea and fatigue very early on, this pregnancy seems to be continuing in that same pattern.

Between barn chores, house chores, and raising the littles, it's no wonder why I'm exhausted. 

So why do I have restless nights? 

It always seems that around 3-4 am, I wake up, unable to fall back asleep. I pray then lay there as thoughts of a new baby fill my mind. I think about the stuff we still have, the stuff we'll need to acquire again....the clocks ticks. I know the children will wake up soon, so I really should be resting. I look over at Derek, who's sleeping peacefully, with envious eyes. 

I don't know why sleep is at bay lately but I hope it returns soon. I need to get all the rest I can before the nights with a newborn arrive. 

"Let my soul be at rest again, for the Lord has been good to me." (Psalms 116:7)

Sweet dreams,
Kristina 

No comments:

Post a Comment