Monday, November 14, 2011

A small update:

So, since my last blog alot has happened. As I mentioned, we've been having some financial difficulties..our internet has been suspended so I haven't been able to update or blog in almost a week. Our dryer also decided to go out, we replaced the washer last year so I knew the dryer wouldn't be too far behind. So I'm out at my in laws today borrowing their computer and their dryer..hopefully we can get the part we need for the dryer soon :) I'm NOT losing faith. It's at times like these that I think of Job. He had everything taken away but he never lost faith.
I am so grateful for all that we do have.

Actually, since we haven't had internet, I've been spending more time reading my Bible, reading my book, and praying. This past week has been more of a blessing just becuase I never really realized how much time I spent online.

Well, this is my last post for a few weeks until we get internet or until I can get to a computer again :)
Thank you all for your support and keep praying for us.




No comments:

Post a Comment