Sunday, November 6, 2011

Daylight Savings Time..

Today was a rough one for us. I thought I would love gaining that hour but I woke up feeling more tired than ever. It could be because no matter what the clocks says, my children woke up at their normal 7:30 am. The clock read 6:30 am but that made no difference to them. So we started our day early and got off to a great start but for some reason, motivation was lacking for me this morning. I did the best I could to get everyone breakfast at a decent time. My husband had to work again today so it was just me and the kids. They seem to be full of energy but it is something that is missing for me today.

How do you keep up with littles while being pregnant? That is one secret that I am craving to know. I feel so blessed to be able to mother such wonderful kids. I see them growing such a heart for the Lord. Madison last night told Aiden, "Aiden, you need to know God". It was so cute. All I could do is smile.

I'm starting to feel a little nervous as I get farther along about how I'm going to be able to manage my house, keep that upbeat attitude, and raise multiple littles. I tell myself every morning that God never gives me more that He can handle. I trust in Him and the plan He has for us. I know that I can either be stressed about having 2 babies at once or I can embrace it with joy. It's funny how I get down sometimes (probably just the hormones) but then the moment someone asks me, "are you planning on having more children?", I get this lifted spirit and start defending our choices.

Yes, I know my 2 youngest will be 14 months apart. Yes, I know there will be tough moments. I'm used to a 4 year gap between Madison and Aiden. The best thing I can say is God gave me these beautiful children because obviously He feels He can trust in me to be a good mom to them. Will we think about more children once Emily arrives in Feb? Who knows but no matter what choice we make, we choose to follow God's leadership and let Him guide our hearts to do what is best for our family ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment