Saturday, November 5, 2011

Getting to know me...

      Hello, my name is Kristina and I am a stay at home mom. My husband and I share our older daughter, Madison who is 5. We have a 1 year old son together and we are expecting a little girl in February 2012. We love Jesus with a passion and do all we can to glorify Him.
      I started this blog becuase I love reading all about larger families, saving money, homemaking, and being a helpmeet. The one thing I didn't find is a blog of someone who was just starting their large family. All of the blogs I read seemed to be about families who were already very large and had a few older children to help out. They have all figured out (somewhat) how to run their large families from laundry to making large meals. I am not that experienced with having a lot of littles.
      So now you kinda know how this blog is going to go. It's going to be my daily journal of how my little family is turning into a larger family and the day-to-day things I am learning and experiencing. I'm sure once Emily comes in February(ish), things will get more interesting.

     So now on to my day - This weekend is our weekend with Madison, she is 5. She comes to visit us every other weekend. We woke up pretty early this morning and have been go go go ever since. Our days usually start early, daddy has to leave for work by 7:30 am and we do our best to get him coffee and say our goodbyes. Daddy doesn't usually work weekends, but this weekend he will be working. So it's just me, Madison (5), and Aiden (1).
      After breakfast this morning, we played and did chores. The most difficult part of my day is mornings. I am almost 7 months pregnant and finding energy to get everyone ready, make breakfast and start my daily chores is a task in itself. I'm hoping that soon the energy that comes in this stage of pregnancy will arrive soon :)
      
     This is just the start of my daily posts, so keep checking back. They will become more informative. I will have posts on my daily activities, my spiritual walk with Christ, and my journey as a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment