Sunday, February 3, 2013

Start of the week ~

Life has been busy and seems to be continuing in that same direction so I've decided to write Monday's post tonight.

Emily is a certified walker now!! It's her preferred mode of transportation. She's been busy walking all over and causing mischief.

We have been looking for a play group/class for Aiden that would meet his social needs. After trial and error, I think we've finally found a good fit. Aiden has been so happy with all of the new activities he's been participating in.

We've been busy purging clutter and organizing. It's almost complete and I couldn't be more excited. It's nice to see the back of the closets again :) When I'm not busy (yeah right, like that happens) I've been trying to get a new blog started. We posted our first entry. It's an exciting adventure and I can't wait to see where this new adventure takes me.

I'm grateful for my husband, who is so supportive. I couldn't do all that I do without his love and help. He's been doing the laundry and finishing a few house chores to give me a chance to do some hobbies, which include working on blog topics.

I've been praying alot for direction in my life and am so pleased with where God is leading our family. I can't wait to see what else He has planned for our family. We serve an amazing God. He is forgiving and merciful. He blesses me everyday!! I don't want to imagine where I'd be without His love and grace.

I pray that you feel God's presence in your life. Please check out my link for Home-Based Bible. Please give feedback, topic ideas, or anything you'd like to share. We really do appreciate you and all of your views/opinions.

God bless,
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment