Monday, February 11, 2013

Remodel

I have not been posting blogs lately, but for a good reason!!!

WE'RE REMODELING!!!

Derek decided Friday night to rip out our current kitchen and do the remodel we've been planning for almost 2 years.

We've had most of the supplies, including the cabinets and the backsplash, for awhile now. It just didn't seem to ever work out time wise. We were either busy with work or the kids, then it was the holidays, then work etc....finally Friday we just started ripping out the old cabinets. There was no going back....

I will post a before and after picture as soon as it's complete. It's only a day or so away from being finished!! (I'm so excited) I will not be blogging regularly until our house is back in order. The kitchen is packed in boxes and piled in the dining/living room area.

As soon as things get back to normal and organized, I will start blogging daily again.

I hope you are all doing great.

(I've been posting remodel pics on my Instagram page - check it out!!)

God bless,
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment